Welcome

Building a paper castle of red tape one paper cut at a time as we find our way to our Asian prince.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Better day today...




Today I went down to our local courthouse and got a few documents certified and stamped. The JP is a lady who goes to our church so it was nice that we found favor in her today after the last few days. I brought home the documents and sealed them in an envelope and will send them off tomorrow.

Today was 1 year ago from Gotcha day for our princess. While eating supper it started to rain while the sun was shining..it was magnificent....I just knew in my spirit that there would be a rainbow in the front side of the house so she and I ran to the front door and sure enough. I love how God reminds us of His faithfulness....you see we seen her before our Adoption Coordinator even called us....on a website that advocates for waiting children. called "Rainbow" Kids... You just can't call that a coincidence...what are the chances that out of 147 million orphans in the world we would have seen her face before the phone even rang. That was 100% God. I love how He shows up in the most timely ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment