Welcome

Building a paper castle of red tape one paper cut at a time as we find our way to our Asian prince.

Monday, September 13, 2010

and yet a few more paper cuts......

Hubby's passport stuff came back today so we have to refile for a whole new passport for him.

His venerable persons check came back with the same snag mine had, so he has to run fingerprints and have it sent away also.

I filled out the citizenship package and paid for it on-line. I have to have some documents certified tomorrow by the notary public.

My licence isn't due for renewal until October but I wanted all current info photocopied so I got that done today.

Then to top it off I had my physical done and my Dr. will fill out the form when my blood work is done. He gave us a hard time about it last time and this time was no different. He really doesn't understand why they want him to fill it out but not send any laboratory test results as proof. I said I wouldn't argue with China about it, they have their reasons and I won't question them.

AHHHHH! So here we are. The citizenship looks like it will take up to 7 months, (this doesn't have to go with our dossier) the medicals will be ready in a few weeks and the police checks can take up to 3-4 weeks so even if our SW is done we can't send everything for translation until all the paperwork is collected. I'm guessing the earliest would be the end of October to mid November before we can send it to China. That is a bit of a downer but everything is in Gods timing so I will try not to dwell on those particulars. He's on top of the littlest details. I know He is. ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment